“Here’s to a summer I’ll always remember, and people that I will never forget.” -XOXO Summer 2018
1. Go grab coffee with an old friend, and catch up on life.
Coffee is typically between $5-$10. Try out a new flavor and have fun with it.
2. Acts of Kindness
Do something nice for someone. Is your mom exhausted from working non stop? Offer to help clean around the house. Kindness is free, and it feels great to help someone out.
3. Have a water fight.
- Buy Water Guns from Dollar Tree or Walmart
- Fill up balloons with water
- Have fun!
4. Attend a Festival
Summers are full of free or inexpensive festivals that you can attend. Find one that interests you, and your personal preferences.
5. Go to the Drive-In for $15 a
Split the cost between friends, and buy your snacks from Walmart or
6. Have a summer photoshoot.
Capture those memories. Find something to wear in your closet, and look for unique places to take photographs with your friends.
7. Start a blog.
I know you may think it sounds crazy, but if you love to write, and share your thoughts why not let the world know that creative side to you? They deserve to see it too!
- Start by using a free blogging platform, and I would suggest using WordPress.
8. Have a game night.
Remember those boring board games that are currently collecting dust in your closet? Well you may be surprised to find that game nights with friends and family can actually be really entertaining. Try it out!
9. Go hiking or swimming in a local area.
Places near Alabama for those that live in the same state I live in, here are some suggestions.
- The Falls
- The Millpond
- Little River Canyon
- Cherokee Rock Village
10. Watch the sunset.
Buy a decent wine, one of my favorite brands is called, “Barefoot,” and it’s only like $10. Enjoy a glass of wine, while watching the
I hope you all enjoyed these suggestions. Feel free to leave any of your own in the comment box below, and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog for more topics like this!
Latest posts by Free2belauren (see all)
- Four Things That Happened When God Re-defined My Mistakes - February 20, 2019
- Five Ways to Thrive in 2019 - January 9, 2019
- Why I Am Taking a Break From Instagram - October 29, 2018