Disclosure: This post contains affiliates, meaning if you were to purchase anything that I share with you, then I will earn a small commission. Anything mentioned is my personal and honest opinion, and anything purchased helps me keep my blog running, so that I can write the content that you all request. Thank you, for your contribution.
Be your own definition of amazing, always.Nikita Gill
As we are approaching the end of the year many of us are reflecting on the choices that we have made in 2018, and maybe even the choices we want to make in 2019. So with that being said, something that I think goes well with reflecting is having a journal to look back on, or even to keep you on track with the goals that you have or will be creating for yourself. I was given a special journal on my birthday, and I just really wanted to share it with you all, because it has honestly been an eye opening experience. The questions that it asks you are very personal, but I have been sharing some of them with you all lately. The one that I would like to share with you all today is, “What would my version of having an amazing life look like for me.” Once I put this list on paper I realized that my dream life is actually very achievable, and although I am a simple minded person, your amazing life may not be as far away as you thought.
My Amazing Life
- In my amazing life I would be debt free, and by debt free I mean all of my credit cards would be paid off. The only debt I am willing to be in is on my mortgage. (I am currently $3,000 of debt, therefore, if I follow the Dave Ramsey Plan, then I should be out of debt within a year or two.)
- I would go on vacation two times a year. Once with my husband and once with my family. (This will be achievable once I am out of debt.)
- I would run my own small online business and sell organic made products and T-shirts. (My plan is to have $1000 saved before I start my business. Hopefully I can do this within three to four years.)
- I want to give 20% of my business to the Anti-Human Trafficking Association.
- I want to have an Associates Degree in Marketing. (I’m already planning on starting back school in the Spring Semester, and I should graduate by 2020, if it’s God’s will for my life.)
- I want to start a successful small group with Church of The Highlands.(I’m actually working on that right now with someone, and hopefully it will happen in the Spring Semester.)
- I would love to coach and mentor other women through my blog, and help them grow into strong, beautiful independent, and ambitious women, or more so help them to see that they already are.
- I want to start a Paleo Diet, and stick to it. ( This can happen, but I gotta make it happen.)
After writing these aspirations down on paper I began to see what my life could really look like, if I have a goal and I work hard to make these these things happen. My challenge to you is to write as many things that you would like to see happen in your life in 2019, and discover for yourself that anything is possible. Actually why wait until 2019 when you can create the life you were meant for now. If you would like to purchase this journal I will leave the link below. It has great writing prompts, and quotes throughout the journal. This is your story. What’s it going to be?