Disclosure: This post contains affiliates meaning I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase anything mentioned, but at no extra cost to you.
The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.-Fabienne Fredrickson
Hey, you! I still cannot believe that we are approaching the last month of 2018. And I can’t help but ask myself, “What have I actually accomplished this year?” If I’m being honest with myself I feel as though I wasted a lot of time, and money, and that’s not the greatest feeling in the world. It’s okay to look back, because then you have to hold yourself accountable for the person you are today. Instead of waiting until 2019 to get started on our goals and dreams, why not get a head start and do it now? With that being said, I am going to challenge myself, and I am also going to challenge you.
Your Challenge: Write down 10 things that you are most passionate about, and start working towards a goal. I believe that the things we are passionate about is our calling. God puts these desires in our heart for a reason. Just check out Jer. 29:11, if you don’t believe me, and Psalm 139:14. We are all unique, and we all have been blessed with God given talents we just have to take that first call to action.
10 Things That I am Passionate About
- I am deeply passionate about having a relationship with Jesus. However, it is definitely something I need to work on. A lot of times I get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life that I forget to prioritize the most important thing in my life.
- I am deeply passionate about having a strong marriage. I believe that marriage has the power to change the world, for two are better than one. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- I am deeply passionate about being a loving mother. Why loving? Because I believe that love conquers all. John 3:16
- I am deeply passionate about helping others, and more specifically young moms who don’t know how to love themselves.
- I am passionate about giving even if I have nothing to give, because I know that God will supply all of my needs. Philippians 4:19
- I am passionate about being financially free, and helping others to be financially free as well.
- I am passionate about feeling mentally and physically well.
- I am passionate about supporting small businesses, because I know how hard it is, and how much time and effort is put into it.
- I am really passionate about minimalism. I want on simplify my life, and only focus on the things that matter.
- I am really passionate about the art of Hygge. I want others to feel welcomed and cozy at my home.
If you are interested in learning more about Hygge, then I recommend getting this book. It goes deep into the history of Hygge, and teaches you how to do it. I purchased it myself, and I find it worth the investment, so click the photo below to find out more!
I really hope you all enjoyed this topic. Let me know if you did the challenge, and comment your passions below, if you would like to share. I would love to hear from you all. Don’t forget to subscribe for more posts like these. Thank you!
Lauren S. Watkins
Latest posts by Free2belauren (see all)
- 8 Things I Am Going to Do to Create The Life I Love - December 11, 2018
- Discover Your Passion - November 24, 2018
- 10 Creative Gifts For Her - November 21, 2018