All moms have different personalities. Although once a woman becomes a mother she often feels like she loses her own personality traits because from now on she is just known as mom. Speaking out for all moms in the world even though we love what we do, it would be nice to be known for something other than being the worlds greatest mother. So today I am going to share with you four different personalities of the different kinds of moms, and how you can truly make their day special for them.
1. The Girly Mom
Some moms are girly and enjoy being pampered, so here are a few suggestions for this kind of mom.
- Take her to get her nails done
- Suprise her with her favorite flowers
- Buy her a gift card to a girly store For Ex. Victoria Secret, Ulta Beauty, Belks Etc.
- On a Budget? Offer her an at-home spa day. Light the Candles, Make a Bubble Bath, and offer to paint her nails
Stores: Already named some above, for nails just look up local nail salons
2. The Simple Momma
Some moms would rather have practical things instead of luxury items, if you know that is your mom, then here are a few gift ideas for her.
- If she likes to read buy her the favorite book series she likes to read. If you don’t know what she reads buy her a gift card to Books A Million.
- If she drinks coffee. Buy her a cute mug, and fill it with chocolate, and a Starbucks Gift Card
- If you are on a budget, give her a mom free day. Clean the house for her, and surprise her with breakfast in bed.
Stores: Barns & Noble, TJ-Max, Books-A-Million, Starbucks
3. For the Fitness and Wellness Mom
For the mom that likes to workout, exercise or so forth these are suggestions for her.
- Buy her a new pair of tennis shoes
- Get her a workout outfit
- Buy a cute water bottle with the workout headbands
- Buy a Diffuser and Essential Oils. Make sure they are legit essential oils not the kind from the grocery store. I recommend Young Living Essential Oils.
- If you are on a budget, search at home workouts on Pinterest, print them off and put them in a binder for extra inspiration.
Stores: Hibbett Sports, Sports Academy, TJ Max, Young Living Site and you can ask me for more info on that.
4. For the Social Mom
This is for the mom who just enjoys doing things for entertainment, and socializing with others.
- Take her to her favorite restaurant
- Go to a drive-in movie
- Go to the movies
- Take her to a concert
- If you are on a budget. Have an at-home cookout. Invite her friends or family over whichever she is closest to.
I hope these suggestions help. Just remember that moms do more than you realize, and it’s not always easy on us, so try your best to make not only this day but every day meaningful for them. I also want to say thank you to all of the moms out there who have sacrificed their lives for your children. Our lives would not be the same without you. So here’s to you on your day, and I hope you all enjoy it.
Latest posts by Free2belauren (see all)
- Four Things That Happened When God Re-defined My Mistakes - February 20, 2019
- Five Ways to Thrive in 2019 - January 9, 2019
- Why I Am Taking a Break From Instagram - October 29, 2018