Disclaimer, this is an affiliated post, which means that if you are interested in joining the Young Living Team, then I will earn a small commission based on whether or not you decide to become apart of this! However, it is at no extra charge to you, and anything shared will be my true and honest opinion of the company and their products.
All the information about Essential Oils I have gotten from Essential Oils: pocket reference seventh edition
Happy Memorial Day, everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend! Today I am going to be sharing with you my top three essential oils, why I love them, their uses, and how you can use them in your every day life. I have been incorporating Young Living Essential oils in my every day life. I truly believe that essential oils can help the world to create a lifestyle of wellness and happiness, and I want to share them with you all, because I would like for you to join me in this journey towards better health.
1. Citrus Fresh
I love Citrus Fresh! It helps uplift my mood, and has a fresh summer scent to it. My husband also loves it. I normally diffuse it in the mornings to start off my day well.
- Define – Citrus Fresh stimulates the right brain to amplify creativity and well-being, eradicates anxiety, and works well as an purifier. When diffused it adds a clean scent to any environment.
- Ingredients: Orange, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lemon, Mandarin, and Spearmint
- Directions: Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily or inhale. Topical: Dilute 1 part to 1 part V-6 or other pure carrier oil and apply 1-2 drops on edge of ears, wrists, neck, temples.
- Caution- Possible sun/ skin sensitivity
2. Stress Away
Stress away is great for mommy’s who have a lot to take on. As a mom that blogs, works, and takes care of a six month old boy, this oil has been a huge blessing in my life! However, this oil isn’t just for mommy’s, everyone deals with stress at some point in their lives. There are many benefits of this oil, and the amazing scent is just an added bonus.
- Definition – This is a gentle, fragrant blend that brings feelings of peace and tranquility to both children and adults. It helps relieve every day stress and nervous tension. IT helps with normal every day stress, improves mental response, restores equilibrium, promotes relaxation, and lowers hypertension.
- Ingredients: Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, Lavender
- Directions: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily or directly inhale. Topical: Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Shake well and apply liberally to temples, back of neck, or wrists as needed.
I love the Frankincense Essential Oils. This oil is not guaranteed to help with depression, but for me personally it has. I have dealt with Postpartum Depression since I have had my baby, and this is one of the oils that I love to diffuse, because it helps me to stay in the present instead of being focused on the negative.
- Definition – Also known as “olibanum,” the name frankincense is derived from the Medieval French word for “real incense.” Frankincense is considered the “holy anointing oil” in the Middle East and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. It was well known during the time of Christ for its anointing and healing powers and was one of the gifts given to Christ at His birth. “Used to treat every conceivable ill known to man,” frankincense was valued more than gold during ancient times, and only those with great wealth and abundance possessed it. It is mentioned in one the oldest known medical records, Ebers Papyrus (dating from the 16th century BC), an ancient Egyptian list of 877 prescriptions and recipes.
- Medical Properties: Antitumoral, immuno-stimulant, anti-depressant, muscle relaxing
- Uses: Depression, cancer, respiratory infections, inflammation, immune- stimulating
- Fragrant Influence: Increases spiritual awareness, promotes meditation, improves attitude, and uplifts spirits
- Directions: Diffuse as shown above
Thank you, for being apart of this post! If you would like to join the Young Living Team, click on this link! Sign Up Here
Use my Young Living # when it asks for a reference! ID: Lauren Brooke Smith
Get started today for only $160! Premium Starter Kit is worth $390! You will get 11 Essential Oils + NingXia Red 2 Oz. Sample Packets (Natural Energy Drinks)+ Thieves Cleaner 1 oz. Sample Packet! It’s seriously an amazing deal, and who wouldn’t want to invest in their own health and well being! Don’t wait, get started today! I promise you won’t regret it!
Latest posts by Free2belauren (see all)
- 8 Things I Am Going to Do to Create The Life I Love - December 11, 2018
- Discover Your Passion - November 24, 2018
- 10 Creative Gifts For Her - November 21, 2018