Rise and shine! I hope everyone is looking forward to this weekend! You know that feeling in the morning, when you wake up, and you just know it’s going to be a good day. It’s a fresh start, a new beginning. One of the most essential starts to a great day for me is having a good breakfast. I really enjoy breakfast, but most days I don’t have the time to go all out as much as I would like to, however on the weekends I try to take the time to enjoy it, and do a little bit more than the usual Greek Yogurt on the go. If you like having breakfast in the mornings, and want healthier options, then this is a perfect recipe for you!
“So I close my eyes to old ends, and open my heart to new beginnings.” – Unknown
- Four Slices of Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbs. of Almond Milk
- 3 tsp. of Cinnamon
- 1 Tbs. of raw honey
- 1 tsp. of Coconut
- Toppings of your choice
- Suggestions: Honey, Maple Syrup, Blueberries, Bananas, Strawberries
- Heat the Skillet on Low-Medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Mix the eggs, milk, cinnamon, and honey in a medium sized bowl.
- Dunk the bread in the mixture. Dip on both sides of the bread.
- Cook until Golden Brown
- Serve with the toppings of your choice!
Other Options for a Healthy Breakfast Are…
- A bowl of whole grain cereal
- A bowl of plain oatmeal with your choice of fruit
- Plain Yogurt and Your choice of fruit
I really hope you all like this recipe! If you try it out, please let me know how you like it! I hope you all have a blessed weekend! Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog for more healthy recipes and wellness tips!