This post contains a few affiliates meaning that if you were to purchase one of the items that I have listed, then I may earn a small commission, but at no extra costs to you. Affiliates are used to keep my blog up and running. Thank you, for supporting my blog!
There’s just something about fall that brings out the desire for me to make pies. I don’t know why. I just really enjoy it. I was super excited when I saw that you could use cinnamon rolls to make a pie crust! What could be better than the aroma of cinnamon rolls and pumpkin pie coming right out of your kitchen? The crust turned out really well, however, I forgot to put eggs in the pumpkin pie mixture, so the pie part was a fail, so I won’t be posting a picture of my not so pretty pumpkin-pie, haha. Maybe I will try another pie recipe and it won’t be a fail. However, I will show what the crust looks like because it was freaking awesome! Let’s get to it!
Pie Crust Ingredients
Pumpkin Pie Ingredients
Cinnamon Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Place the Cinnamon Rolls into a Pie Plate. Mine wasn’t very decorative, but if you’re feeling extra snazzy. I’ll post a link to a few super cute and inexpensive pie plates below.
- Connect the cinnamon rolls until there is no open space in the pie container.
- It’s really as simple as that!
- Blend all of the pie ingredients together, and pour into the pie plate.
- Cover with tin foil, so it doesn’t brown over too much. And let it cook on 400 for fifteen minuets.
- After 15 min. turn it down to 350 degrees and let it cook for another 40-50 min.
- Once it’s finished cooking let it cool for 2 hours.
- Enjoy! Fall is the time for Pumpkin everything!
I hope you all enjoyed this post! Feel free to comment below or share this post with one of the buttons on the side, or below. Have a blessed week!
Lauren S. Watkins